Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Playlist for April 30th, 2008

  1. The One I Love - R.E.M.
  2. Two-Headed Boy - Neutral Milk Hotel
  3. Within You Without You - The Beatles
  4. All I Need - Radiohead
  5. Thursday - Asobi Seksu
  6. Skin Is, My - Andrew Bird
  7. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart(Demo) - Wilco
  8. Hyperballad - Bjork
  9. Walking On the Moon - The Police
  10. The Underdog - Spoon
  11. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Warren Zevon
  12. I'm Not In Love - Talking Heads
  13. I Wish I Had An Evil Twin - The Magnetic Fields
  14. Run-Away - Super Furry Animals
  15. Stephanie Knows Who - Love
  16. Seven & Seven Is - Love
  17. Alone Again Or - Love
  18. A House is Not A Motel - Love
  19. The Red Telephone - Love
  20. Carousel - Iron & Wine
  21. Hopscotch Wille - Steve Malkmus & the Jicks
  22. Haiti - Arcade Fire
  23. Life in Jail - Islands
  24. Where Is My Mind? - John P. Strohm

No comments: