Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playlist for June 11th, 2008

  1. Disorder in the House - Warren Zevon
  2. Psychotic Girl - Black Keys
  3. Rain - Bishop Allen
  4. She's A Jar - Wilco
  5. Black & White - The dB's
  6. Trimmed and Burning - Built to Spill
  7. Swlabr - Cream
  8. The W.A.N.D. - The Flaming Lips
  9. Heavy Petting - Dead Confederate
  10. When I Lose My Eyes - Saturday Looks Good To Me
  11. Alaska - Dr. Dog
  12. Breakin' Up - Rilo Kiley
  13. No Man Shall - A.A. Bondy
  14. Evil Urges - My Moring Jacket
  15. Librarian - My Moring Jacket
  16. Touch ME I'm Going to Scream - My Morning Jacket
  17. Letter to Bowie Knife - Calexico
  18. Slow Hands - Interpol
  19. Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones
  20. Deep Red Bells - Neko Case
  21. Peace & Hate - The Submarines
  22. Finer Feelings - Spoon
  23. I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie
  24. You Turn Me On - Black Kids
  25. Marginal Over - The Wilderness

No comments: