Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playlist for June 25th, 2008

  1. I Was a Lover - TV on the Radio
  2. 52 Girls - B-52s
  3. Hey Brother - Beulah
  4. I'll Be That Girl - Barenaked Ladies
  5. One More Robot - Flaming Lips
  6. Monkey to Man - Elvis Costello & the Imposters
  7. Lived in Bars - Cat Power
  8. You Don't Send Me - Belle & Sebastian
  9. 7/4 (Shoreline) - Broken Social Scene
  10. Your Blood - Destroyer
  11. Yankee Flipper - The Baseball Project
  12. You're Gonna Miss Me - 13th Floor Elevators
  13. Soldier's Grim - Wolf Parade
  14. Call it a Ritual - Wolf Parade
  15. California Dreamer - Wold Parade
  16. The Only One - The Cure
  17. I Will Posses Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie
  18. Little Brother - Grizzly Bear
  19. Only Love Can Break Your Heart - Neil Young
  20. Secret Meeting - The National
  21. I Might Be Wrong - Radiohead
  22. Old Enough - The Raconteurs
  23. Touch Me I'm Going to Scream pt. 2 - My Morning Jacket

No comments: